Motherboard Colorful Trouble Can't Read SSD NVMe M.2
If you are having the same problem like me, maybe this article is a solution for those of you who are assembling a computer. At first, I was confused to think this NVMe SSD was damaged or motherboard Colorful H410M-T PRO V20 didn't support the NVMe SSD, I tried to find a solution on the internet and asked in various forums but no solution I found, hope it doesn't happen to you. Before I give a solution on how to solve motherboard Color H410-T PRO V20 that can't read the NVMe SSD that you bought, I will give a brief review of this Color H410-T PRO V20 motherboard.
Review
I bought Motherboard Colorful H410M-T PRO V20 because I wanted to use a few ports or just as needed, besides that the price of the motherboard was classified as cheap for other Intel version 10 series motherboard classes. Previously I didn't think this motherboard was so small that you could put the motherboard in the mATX case. The size has a length of 220 and a width of 180 mm. Ironically, I bought a mid-tower so that the motherboard looks mini inside. There are 2 RAM slots on the Motherboard Colorful H410M-T PRO V20, so you must think again to buy RAM because the slots are limited and make sure again for the type of RAM because the motherboard only supports DDR4 RAM with a memory frequency of 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133MHZ. if you want to read more details you can access the official Colorful website here is the specification motherboard Colorful H410M-T Pro V20.
Solution Motherboard Colorful H410M-T PRO V20 Trouble Can't Read SSD NVMe M.2
If the Motherboard Colorful H410M-T PRO V20 can't read the NVMe SSD, it's probably not the wrong purchase or the NVMe SSD is Damaged, Maybe because one of the features of the motherboard has an M.2 switcher that you haven't changed, you can read the manual included in the box motherboard regarding its position or you can look for it usually next to the NVMe SSD slot.
Conclusion
Why Switcher M.2 was made I don't know, I hope this article helps you and can answer your problem So that you can run your computer properly without the problem of the motherboard can't read the Nvme SSD slots. thank you